According to the Victorian Privacy Commissioner, Any information that is linked with an identifiable living individual is called personal information. It may include name, email address, physical address, mobile ad ID, Internet protocol (IP) address, and combinations of these.
Two criteria must be satisfied for information to be personal information.
- It must be about an individual.
- The individual’s identity must be reasonably ascertainable from the information or opinion.
PharmaEducation has a few basic principles that we follow:
- PharmaEducation doesn’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like gender or credit card number or income level).
- PharmaEducation doesn’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- PharmaEducation doesn’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
PharmaEducation provides trustworthy information with reference that may helpful for health science study and your wellness. It is the best choice for pharmacy, medical, and other health science students such as nursing, pharmacy technician students as well as health professionals and health enthusiast.
Our website address is https://pharmaeducation.net.
What types of personal information we gather and why
We receive information from or about you relying on the nature of your interaction with our services.
You provide information to us
You may provide us with information in numerous ways, including:
- Signing Up/ Registering in the Services: When you choose to sign up for newsletters, sign up for an account on our services.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: When you submit an opinion through our contact form. The Personal Information that you provide may include your provided name, email address, device type, device IP and physical address, etc.
We collect information about you
When you use our services, we may automatically collect information:
- Device Information: Generally, we collect information from or about your device type like computers, tablets, phones, or other devices and hardware version, operating system, IP address, and browser type.
- Demographic Information: Language, your location where you access to our services.
- Website Use Information: Such as pages viewed, interactions, dwell time, and navigation.
- By Data Analytics: Web analytics services, including third-party services such as Google Analytics, collect information about how visitors use our website, on both an individual and aggregated basis.
- By Advertising: We, and our advertising partners like Google AdSense, collect information indicating an interest in the specific subject matter.
We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
Information we receive from other sources
- Third-party ad networks: They track user interactions, chances are you’re collecting personal data like IP addresses, user IDs, and cookies for behavior profiling.
How we utilize your information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Communication: We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our services, and let you know about changes to our policies. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. Also, we use your personal information to process your transactions, to send you confirmations, to respond to your requests, and for any related communications.
- To Provide and Enhance the Services: We use the information to deliver and enhance our services, including ensuring our content is presented most adequately manner for your device, to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you on our services.
- Spam detection: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service that’s why your mail address, name, comments send to automated spam detection service.
- Retargeting: We use your information to allow us or third parties to deliver advertisements based on your interests on our Websites, affiliated websites or third-party sites.
- Advertising: Visitor comes in our website from different demographic location and different languages. So, we use the information we have to improve our advertising systems so we can show you relevant interest-based advertising and measure the effectiveness and reach of advertisements and services.
- Analytics: We may store details of your visits to our websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you (“Usage Data”) under a pseudonym (i.e. not under your name but an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used. We use such usage data to help us learn more about our users’ preferences, to be able to tailor our websites according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, and services; to analyze trends and statistics and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
How long we retain your information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When the purposes for which we processed your Personal Information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information or anonymize it, in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
How we share or disclose your information
- Third-Party Services: Ads appearing on our websites may be delivered to users by third-party advertiser, who may set cookies when you interact with a third-party advertiser in our services, the content creator or advertiser can receive information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including name and contact details.
- To Enhance our services: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities such as ad technology providers, email service providers, and data analyzers to enhance our products and services. These third parties currently may include Facebook and Google.
- Legal Requirements: We may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve, and share information when We have a good faith belief it is necessary to detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
What rights you have over your information
- About your Personal Information: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Promotional e-mails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address to allow us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. Unsubscribe to stop receiving promotional e-mails from OnlineHealthEducation.
PharmaEducation Contact information: we have no physical address yet, but you may contact with us via e-mail (Click Here).
All contents of this website are only for informational or educational purposes. PharmaEducation does not provide any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Thanks for visiting pharmaeducation.net